Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update 2

  • Most of the promotions have beginning and ending dates.  By the time they're posted on the blog, they may already be over.  FYI, check the links for information.
  • Let me know if, as a result of something on this blog, you have donated to a cause, volunteered, passed the word, or been inspired to act.
  • I miss deadlines.  I have a stack of things I'd like to do for the blog that have expiration or ending dates.  I know there will always be more activities to do but I'm disappointed when I can't fit some interesting things in before their deadlines.
  • I'd like to post things coming up for those wanting to get involved with a project, with or without me.  That's probably not going to happen in the near future due to the time and energy it takes to be that organized.  If you have free time to act and get involved but need ideas as to what to do, email me.  For those of you who know me, I love making matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment