Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 109 - Mavericks Tickets & More

Little did I know that showing up for a Central Hockey League's Missouri Mavericks game against the Colorado Eagles would make me better appreciate my pest control company.  In flipping through the Mavericks brochure, I noticed that Kimak Pest Management sponsors scholarships for high school seniors in the Independence, Missouri, School District.  In addition to receiving these scholarships, the worthy students get treated to tickets to an upcoming Mavericks game.  Hope they bring their cow bells and rest their voices before they go.  Those are some of the most enthusiastic fans, most of whom love the fights on the ice.  I'm glad I paid my Kimak bill on time so that a worthy Independence student can cheer on their team to victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment